Head of User Acquisition & Ad Monetisation
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, publishing, and fintech, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. Across our publishing and Pay1st business lines, we are partnered with top global game companies like Riot Games, Activision, and Stillfront. We are backed by top investors like: a16z, Bitkraft, Google, Konvoy, Riot Games, and Nas..
As a Head of User Acquisition & Ad Monetisation you will be responsible for leading Carry1st’s efforts in driving user growth, retention, and revenue optimisation across our portfolio of mobile games.
- Develop and execute comprehensive user acquisition strategies to drive high-quality user growth across multiple channels, optimising for ROI and lifetime value
- Leverage Advanced Analytics and Predictive Modelling: Harness the power of advanced analytics, machine learning algorithms, and predictive modelling to continually optimise campaigns performance and user acquisition efforts
- Drive innovation and creative thinking in navigating a frontier market, leveraging unconventional strategies and out-of-the-box approaches to capitalise on unique opportunities and address challenges specific to the market landscape
- Implement monetisation strategies, including in-app purchases, ad placements, subscription models, and other revenue-generating mechanisms to maximise player lifetime value
- Act as a supportive leader, fostering a collaborative environment where mentorship, professional growth, and empowerment of team members are prioritised; lead by example, working alongside the team and inspiring them to excel through guidance, encouragement, and a shared vision for success