Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, publishing, and fintech, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. Across our publishing and Pay1st business lines, we are partnered with top global game companies like Riot Games, Activision, and Stillfront. We are backed by top investors like: a16z, Bitkraft, Google, Konvoy, Riot Games, Sony and Nas
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for assessing the software for bugs, suggesting changes and ensuring it meets quality standards. You will also prepare test cases to check the software and document results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and design comprehensive test plans.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, and procedures to ensure the quality of software applications.
- Execute both manual and automated testing across one of more products
- Identify, document, and track software defects through to resolution.
- Generate detailed defect reports and provide feedback to development teams.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development processes, providing QA input throughout the product life cycle.