Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
Company overview:At Gamefam, we are revamping the gaming landscape. We strive to provide an unmatched experience for both players and creators across metaverse gaming platforms like Roblox, Fortnite Creative Mode, and Minecraft.We aim to deliver the most authentic games and highest quality. We combine experienced mobile F2P producers, designers, and live ops managers with top native dev talent to create a one-of-a-kind, creative production and live operations hybrid powerhouse!Our mission is simple: Amazing experiences for amazing communities. And the COOLest part of working at Gamefam is how we win, together. We do this through Collaboration, taking Ownership, delivering Outstanding work, and cultivating Leadership at every level (aka, living our values). Position Summary:The Senior Producer is the visionary, the painter of imagination, the team's spiritual leader and the sharpest and most critical eye in the room. They must be possessed of incredible passion for doing only the best work, and have the combination of creative and technical skills to make their vision a reality for their colleagues in production, programming, art, and marketing. Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Producer, you'll be responsible for multiple projects, working with both internal and external teams.
- Drive multiple projects simultaneously at different stages of the development life cycle.
- Assist in developing, guiding, and facilitating the most senior designer's game concepts from vision statement, mood boards, and game pillars down to finely detailed feature specs, layouts, and game logic-driven flow charts and spreadsheets.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to define and adhere to strict production schedules
- Establish development priorities and landmarks on a per-project basis
- Ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated
- Meet with Gamefam's 3rd party production partners, leading meetings and keeping partners fully engaged and excited about the status of the projects.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with key collaborators on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps
- Drives and enforces the quality bar for the team.
- Convey project health including current state, progress, potential risks, and blockers to key partners
- Partner with the management and production team to define and implement best practices.
- Support deployment of features in coordination with marketing and community teams
- 5+ years experience in video game production.
- Experience leading development teams and delivering high quality productions on time and on budget - Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- High detail oriented and comfortable using various production tools and templates to manage transparent, detailed production calendars.
- Deep experience working with global brands and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of game design and features, how mechanics, dynamics, and aesthetics combine to create engaging, enjoyable, and profitable video games.
- Accountable for a game's full development cycle.
- Experience with identifying risks and is able to develop mitigation strategies.
- Should be highly experienced and comfortable with user experience and interface design and how those functions facilitate great gameplay, retention, and monetization.
- Ability to lead a 10+ person project, or multiple small and medium projects.
- Great team building skills, able to coach and mentor Producers
- Must have launched multiple games from inception to full release.
- This is a remote position with working hours generally based around PST. Working hours can be shifted for candidates in other time zones.
- Remote Flexibility
- Unlimited PTO
- Company wide shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- WFH Stipend
- More surprises when you join!