Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Company overview:At Gamefam, we are revamping the gaming landscape. We strive to provide an unmatched experience for both players and creators across metaverse gaming platforms like Roblox, Fortnite Creative Mode, and Minecraft.We aim to deliver the most authentic games and highest quality. We combine experienced mobile F2P producers, designers, and live ops managers with top native dev talent to create a one-of-a-kind, creative production and live operations hybrid powerhouse!Our mission is simple: Amazing experiences for amazing communities. And the COOLest part of working at Gamefam is how we win, together. We do this through Collaboration, taking Ownership, delivering Outstanding work, and cultivating Leadership at every level (aka, living our values). Job summary:Gamefam is looking for an Executive Assistant to support top executives in all facets of their duties and responsibilities. Carry out standard, sophisticated and confidential administrative/clerical duties that may require considerable experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and procedures. Must be EXTREMELY organized and have a proven track record as an EA.Candidate MUST be located in Southern California as you will be asked to go into our office on occasion. Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage complex calendars, schedule meetings, and maintain itineraries with exceptional future planning and follow-up skills.
- Manage and schedule the executives' numerous day-to-day events such as setting up conference calls and meetings, running point for in-person meetings, and managing our mail and virtual phone line and address.
- Serve as a trustworthy reliable gatekeeper
- Decipher and handle priority levels and execute in a methodical and timely manner.
- Help with office management (ensuring the office is stocked with supplies, food and beverages, etc.)
- Process and maintain expense records. Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports and invoices.
- Coordinate travel and handle all aspects of travel arrangements including car service, private aircraft arrangements, hotel and flight bookings, customs, and immigration requirements.
- Assist in planning quarterly team offsites and special team events with a fully remote workforce
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including exceptional reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and adjust to changing situations
- Team player who is willing to grow and take on new challenges with a positive attitude
- Remote Flexibility
- Unlimited PTO
- Company wide shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- WFH Stipend
- More surprises when you join!