Senior Product Analyst
Ready Player Me
Who we are
The future of digital experiences is not a single app. It's a network of millions of virtual worlds and digital experiences people visit to play games, socialize and collaborate. Today, most of those experiences are closed and disconnected walled gardens.
Ready Player Me is a cross-game avatar platform for developers, players, and leading brands. We're on a mission to break down the virtual walls to enable more open and connected worlds, and any digital experience.
We started 2021 with 24 companies using our avatar system, and we are now trusted by over 9,000 games, apps, and leading brands.
Present and future
We are backed by top investors like Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Plural, David Baszucki, co-founder of Roblox, Justin Kan, co-founder of Twitch, Sebastian Knutsson & Riccardo Zacconi, King Games co-founders, Konvoy Ventures, Endeavor and Samsung Next among many others.
Our team has built avatar systems for companies like Tencent, Huawei, HTC, and Verizon since 2014. We are working with well-known brands like Warner Bros, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Dior, New Balance, and RTFKT.
With more than 9,000 developers and millions of users, Ready Player Me is the world's leading avatar platform, offering tools and services for developers to integrate into their games, apps, and virtual worlds. Users can customize their avatars to reflect their personal style and individuality and use them across thousands of interoperable worlds.
Come join us on this exciting journey and play a key role in shaping the future of how we represent ourselves in games and virtual worlds, while breaking down those virtual walls!
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Senior Product Analyst to join our growing team! As part of the product organization, your contribution will play a critical role in collecting data from different sources and turning it into clear reports and visuals, assisting teams in making informed choices. You will handle the behind-the-scenes data tasks, ensuring everything runs smoothly and remains up-to-date. Through your work, you'll help thousands of developers and users enjoy a seamless experience when creating, managing, and using avatars – whether within our partners' integrations or in the Ready Player Me Hub.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Collaborating with stakeholders and finding ways to achieve company and product goals. Participating in product discussions, offering a data-driven perspective.
- Conducting data analysis, performing deep dives, and investigating data to formulate hypotheses for stakeholder requests.
- Curating valuable data insights for various departments.
- Creating dashboards for stakeholders, enabling self-service access to insights.
- Monitoring data performance to identify anomalies and designing tracking events, while supporting their implementation and testing.
- Championing a data-informed culture within the organization.
What you bring:
- 3+ years as a data analyst or product analyst in the tech industry.
- A deep understanding of overarching objectives and strategic alignment, paired with the ability to delve into details and operate autonomously.
- Advanced statistical skills and proficiency in data visualization tools, combined with a strong aptitude for data analysis and hands-on experience in managing data infrastructure.
- A keen attention to detail, and the capability to form hypotheses and draw structured conclusions.
- Mastery in distilling complex ideas and conveying narratives through data.
- A proactive approach to constructively challenge norms, balanced by a team-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated initiative and organizational prowess.
- A keen interest in emerging technologies, underpinned by expertise in data tools.
As a bonus, it would be awesome if you:
- Have experience with Metabase and Amplitude Analytics.
- Have experience designing and analyzing A/B tests and experiments for digital products.
- Love playing games.
Why you’ll love it here:
🌏 Work as a remote-first team anywhere in the world or in our Tallinn or Berlin hubs. We currently already have people in 16 countries.
📚 Personal development - exciting challenges mean a big impact. To reach the next level, we offer a personal learning budget.
💤 Flexible days off - we work hard, but it’s important for us to make sure people take time out to recharge.
🏖️ Holiday budget - we need your energy, so make the most of it!
✈️ Biannual company retreats and team gatherings in our hubs; our Summer Days are legendary.
🕟 Flexible working hours - Results are more important than hours on the clock: we trust you to maintain your work-life balance.
📈 Competitive salary with equity options
What’s life like at Ready Player Me?
At Ready Player Me, expect to make an impact and be a part of an ambitious, passionate, collaborative and caring team. We're here to do the best work of our lives, and build a world, both here and in the Metaverse, that we can be proud of. Our eNPS is 82! Our focus is on working together to build outstanding experiences for our users, at the forefront of change and innovation, as the Metaverse expands. We are a trusted partner, and we continuously strive to learn together. We always seek to be smarter tomorrow than we are today. Also check out our values.