Ready Player Me
Who we are
There are millions of virtual worlds people visit every day to play games, socialise, and collaborate. Today, most of those worlds are closed and disconnected walled gardens. We are on a mission to break down virtual walls to enable a more open and connected virtual world.
Ready Player Me is a cross-game avatar platform for developers, players, and content creators. We give players an avatar that travels with them across thousands of experiences and becomes their virtual identity. For game developers, we are an end-to-end avatar system that saves development time and helps them monetize better. Our avatar tools are used by 9000+ games, apps, and leading brands.
Present and future
We are backed by top investors like Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Plural, David Baszucki, co-founder of Roblox, Justin Kan, co-founder of Twitch, Sebastian Knutsson & Riccardo Zacconi, King Games co-founders, Konvoy Ventures, Endeavor and Samsung Next among many others.
Our team has built avatar systems for companies like Tencent, Huawei, HTC, and Verizon since 2014. We are working with well-known brands like Warner Bros, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Dior, New Balance, and RTFKT.
With more than 9,000 developers and millions of users, Ready Player Me is the world's leading avatar platform.
Come join us on this exciting journey and play a key role in shaping the future of how we represent ourselves in games and virtual worlds, while breaking down those virtual walls!
We are looking for a passionate and skilled General Assistant who can operate seamlessly across Tallinn and New York time zones. Your role will be pivotal in empowering our founders and team by providing top-notch administrative support. You will be instrumental in driving the efficiency and success of our dynamic tech startup.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Demonstrating exceptional organization and attention to detail, managing a high volume of tasks independently, and adapting swiftly to changing priorities in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Fostering strong team relationships, handling confidential information with the utmost integrity, and operating effectively across Tallinn and New York time zones.
- Managing administrative tasks for the CEO and CCO, including calendar, social media, travel arrangements, expense reports, and coordination of small events.
- Preparing and compiling data, meeting notes, reports, and presentations in a professional and timely manner.
- Organizing Board, investor, and team events, taking care of scheduling, venue, logistics, and communication.
- Completing assigned special projects and ensuring high-quality deliverables within established timeframes.
- Maintaining documentation with appropriate safeguarding of confidential or proprietary information.
- Coordinating material preparation for use in meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, and other related activities.
- Providing additional administrative and office support, such as organizing and maintaining digital files and records, and preparing monthly expense reports.
- Enhancing the work environment at Ready Player Me, making it better for your co-workers.
What you bring:
- Proficiency in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, and solid Excel skills.
- 2+ years of experience in calendar management, travel coordination, handling expense reports, and planning events (more experience is highly valued).
- Previous experience in a similar administrative or executive support role.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English, coupled with excellent planning, time management, and organizational abilities, and a keen eye for detail.
- A strong work ethic, characterized by a positive and proactive attitude, and driven by a desire to make a significant impact.
- The flexibility to be available for one-off requests outside of regular hours.
- A sense of humor and a passion for gaming are greatly appreciated.
As a bonus, it would be awesome if you:
- Worked in a Startup or Scaleup before.
- Love to play games.
- Experience in overseeing budgets and expenses.
- Experience in developing internal processes and filing systems.
Why you’ll love it here:
🌏 Work as a remote-first team anywhere in the world or in our Tallinn, London or Berlin hubs. We currently already have people in 16 countries.
📚 Personal development - exciting challenges mean a big impact. To reach the next level, we offer a personal learning budget.
💤 Flexible days off - we work hard, but it’s important for us to make sure people take time out to recharge.
⚡ Boost your wellbeing with our recharging budget, nurturing both your physical and mental health.
✈️ Biannual company retreats and team gatherings in our Tallinn HQ; our Summer and Winter Days are legendary.
🕟 Flexible working hours - Results are more important than hours on the clock: we trust you to maintain your work-life balance.
📈 Competitive salary with equity options.
What’s life like at Ready Player Me?
At Ready Player Me, expect to make an impact and be a part of an ambitious, passionate, collaborative and caring team. We're here to do the best work of our lives, and build a world, both here and in the Metaverse, that we can be proud of. Our focus is on working together to build outstanding experiences for our users, at the forefront of change and innovation, as the Metaverse expands. We are a trusted partner, and we continuously strive to learn together. We always seek to be smarter tomorrow than we are today. Also check out our values.