About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the team
The Ecosystem Strategy team develops and implements a cohesive strategy for Ronin to become the leading blockchain ecosystem to launch web3 games, protocols, and decentralized applications. Our work primarily focuses on three categories:
- Why teams should build on Ronin.
- Curating and analyzing projects to bring into the ecosystem.
- Support the continued success of teams in the ecosystem.
We wear many hats: a successful team member often flexes the skillsets of strategy, technical sales, solutions engineering, go-to-market strategy, product management, and relationship management.
About the role
The Ecosystem Analyst will assist with the priorities of the Sky Mavis Ecosystem Strategy team in the growing adoption of Ronin in terms of project integrations and partnerships.
The scope of work includes assessing promising projects to build on Ronin and supporting their continued success. He or She will drive research on the latest crypto trends related to web3 games and periodically work on efforts related to brand awareness for Ronin.
Remote work is available. Asia Timezone is preferred.
- Build a pipeline of inbound & outbound leads by convincing them of Ronin’s value proposition.
- Analyze protocols, applications, and projects in terms of traction and value to the Ronin ecosystem, communicating the thesis to stakeholders.
- Conduct market research on crypto applications and strategic topics regularly to inform partnership strategy.
- Account management to coordinate project onboarding to Ronin and engagement of different internal business units to ensure continued success for ecosystem projects.
- Publish quarterly updates on Ronin’s key metrics and development milestones.
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution, and a demonstrated track record of both academic and professional success.
- At least +1 year of full-time work experience at a venture fund or strategy consulting firm.
- At least +1 year of full-time work experience in strategy, business development, partnerships, or corporate development.
- At least 2 years of experience working in companies related to the blockchain, cryptocurrency industry.
- Any work experience that demonstrates the drive, skills, and character required to be successful in a demanding, entrepreneurial, and dynamic work environment.
- Advanced web3/on-chain user and researcher.
- Experienced with reviewing and distilling whitepapers, tokenomics, and crypto projects.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Highly analytical problem solver with the ability to synthesize data from multiple sources and generate original insights.
- Entrepreneurial. Resourceful, self-directed learner and starter.
- Demonstrated passion for the intersection of gaming, blockchain & cryptocurrencies.
- Be able to organize in a flexible remote environment, working with cross-functional global teams.
Front row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that is making a positive impact and changing people’s lives globallyA fast-paced, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute beings
A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions
Freedom, autonomy & ownership around your work
Contribute to making revolutionary games
Acquire new and unique skills as we usher in a new era of digital ownership
Give yourself and your family the security you deserve