About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the Role
Mavis Hub is the final destination for blockchain games. As the distribution platform on Desktop, Mavis Hub allows engineers to create and publish their game to a certain group of players. For games, Mavis Hub is the 1 stop portal for blockchain gaming, deeply integrated with Ronin Wallet and other applications on the Mavis ecosystem. As a part of team, QA Engineer will take responsibility for:
- Assessing software quality through manual & auto testing. Finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Operating at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that have never been conducted before. You'll need to be bright, nimble, and willing to innovate to succeed in this role.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product team) to identify system requirements.
- Proactively optimize and improve the development process of the engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience with strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowing how to research and have knowledge about blockchain.
- Strong in API backend tests.
- Strong in Integration test.
- Experience in SQL.
- Logical thinking and good at test cases writing.
- Experience in manual testing with exposure in the game industry is highly preferable.
- Have knowledge about automation tests.
- Experience in performance testing.
Nice to have
A front-row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that make positive impacts in changing many people’s lives globally
A fast-paced, young, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute species.A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions.
Give you freedom & ownership of your work.
You’ll acquire new skills as we usher in a new era of ownership.
Embrace your nature as a gamer (Why else would you want to join us?)
Help you to give your family the security that they deserve