Senior Customer Success Manager (B2B Gaming Industry) (Remote, United States)
Solsten is advancing the human experience by empowering companies to build deeply resonating and healthier human-centered digital experiences and products.
At the intersection of play, psychology, and AI, our suite of products (Traits, Navigator, Frequency, and Wavelength) give companies in the Gaming and Healthcare industries the ability to understand and meet their audiences’ experiential expectations at every step of their journey—ushering in a new era of technology that is better for people, and brilliant for businesses.
At Solsten, everything is about the customer and their experience. This is the DNA of our product and at the core of how we engage with our clients. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be the trusted advisor for our existing gaming customers. By living and breathing a "client first" culture and deeply understanding the day-to-day reality of our clients, you will be responsible for building and continuously refining our Customer Success process to accelerate growing existing accounts and to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This role requires a strong appetite for growth, high emotional intelligence combined with curiosity to understand our customers' needs, a strong business mindset, autonomy, and impeccable project management skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will own your own book of business. This means you will drive the successful adoption, onboarding, as well as continued value add to help your clients realize the business value of our platform with a direct impact on your compensation.
- Intimately understand our product, gaming, psychology, and how to build better experiences using it, with a constant pulse on what we’re building next.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand our customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps for how Solsten grows with them.
- Own escalation management as well as the overall support and services relationship with our customers. This will ensure tracking key operational metrics while identifying and remediating any pain points.
- Continuously plan, test, and improve our Customer Success process to ensure an exceptional customer experience to our clients.
- Build a consistent and strong feedback loop to our UX and product team to share and discuss customer requests that are prioritized by the product team.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome technical challenges and to maintain customer momentum.
- Manage the involvement of Client Partners, Solution Engineers, and other functions within Solsten to support the customers in generating the most value from our product and expertise.
- Introduce new features, and offers to our customers that add value according to the customers' unique situation and position.
- Own key Customer Success metrics, including customer health, upsells, renewals, as well as churn across all customer accounts and derive concrete measures to drive business results and elevate our customer experience.
- Bring a great sense of humor, tact, and ability to be empathetic and personable to clients, building rapport and trust with a deep passion for helping companies to become more player and human-centered.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, or equivalent practical experience as a Customer Success Manager.
- You bring a minimum of 4 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and a wide range of customer stakeholders, ideally in Gaming and SaaS companies.
- You bring great experience navigating customer organizational structures, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
- You are business-driven and can immediately build a strong understanding of where Solsten can accelerate our customer's achieving internal KPIs and goals.
- You bring experience in partnering with Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver the best possible customer experience to our clients.
- You are a master of empathy and insight- you understand our customers and their needs better than anyone.
- You have a passion for understanding and improving onboarding, growth, and engagement models for our customers.
- You bring a strong passion for all of the following: games, game UX, psychology, personalization, player-centered experiences, and a high motivation to build a deep understanding of our products and translate the value to our customers.
- You are a self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- You are a great communicator and communicate proactively and straightforward, while demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You listen well. You create alignment by default and can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. People love working with you.
- Last but not least, you possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
YOUR SOLSTEN EXPERIENCE
At the heart of Solsten is our people. We pride ourselves with the incredible team that makes up the company and are deeply humbled by each one of our employees. We have grown beyond measure and have amassed an incredible team of talented, passionate, and amazing individuals. It is our biggest priority to give all members of Solsten the space and motivation to WANT to journey on this career path with us and continue to be a part of our success.
Here are some of the things our current employees appreciate:
- Competitive, location-based salary
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited with a minimum requirement of 25 days off)
- Annual Wellness & Experience bonus
- 100% employer-paid health benefits for employee and dependent(s)
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and healthcare expenses.
- Home office setup: laptop and necessary peripherals
- Retirement savings plan
- A people-first culture with a major emphasis on experience
- A company that is invested in you, your ideas, and your growth
- An opportunity to join a quickly scaling startup
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
Our team is spread out across the world, with hubs in Berlin, Helsinki, New York, and Minneapolis. Working in a fully remote capacity, this role offers you the freedom to work from wherever you choose and the flexibility to manage your own schedule. If you are based in a city where we have an office, you are welcome to work from the office.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Something looks off?