Account Executive (Gaming & SaaS Sales)
Solsten is advancing the human experience by empowering companies to build deeply resonating and healthier human-centered digital experiences and products.
At the intersection of play, psychology, and AI, our suite of products (Traits, Navigator, Frequency, and Wavelength) give companies in the Gaming and Healthcare industries the ability to understand and meet their audiences’ experiential expectations at every step of their journey—ushering in a new era of technology that is better for people, and brilliant for businesses.
Sales is a very personal, human experience and an incredibly important part of our overall customer experience. As an Account Executive, you’ll oftentimes be the first point of contact for our customers with our brand and our suite of products. You’ll work closely with our Sales Managers, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Product teams to ensure that we empower gaming companies globally with the deepest understanding of their players and the ability to provide memorable experiences. This role requires a strong appetite for growth, high emotional intelligence combined with a curiosity to understand our customers' needs, and a strong business mindset.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build relationships and establish communication with key decision-makers to understand their needs and priorities while establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Identify and qualify high-value opportunities for Solsten’s suite of intelligence products (Traits, Navigator, Frequency, and Wavelength).
- Contact and nurture leads to build interest in Solsten and book screening and demo calls with potential clients.
- Articulate the differentiated value of Solsten to the customer and establish our ability to deliver immediate business value.
- Analyze our lead funnel and adjust targeting to optimize for high-quality sales conversions.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities for your sales manager to meet and exceed your quota targets by leveraging outbound sales strategies.
- Create excellent documentation for each account and customer touchpoint by using HubSpot to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals.
- Review your opportunity funnel with the Solsten Sales team and extended team on a bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Direct accountability to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales development quota on a consistent basis.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- You bring 3+ years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and a wide range of customer stakeholders, ideally in Gaming, Digital Marketing, and SaaS companies.
- You bring a competitive spirit and a clear drive for results.
- You are business-driven and can immediately build a strong understanding of where Solsten can accelerate our customer's achieving internal KPIs and goals.
- You are deeply in tune with buyer needs and the modern buyer context.
- You bring the ability to quickly identify a customer’s needs and offer pragmatic solutions.
- You bring a strong passion for all of the following: games, game UX, psychology, personalization, player-centered experiences, and a high motivation to build a deep understanding of our products and translate the value to our customers.
- You are a self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- You are a great communicator and communicate proactively and straightforwardly while demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Last but not least, you possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
YOUR SOLSTEN EXPERIENCE
At the heart of Solsten is our people. We pride ourselves with the incredible team that makes up the company and are deeply humbled by each one of our employees. We have grown beyond measure and have amassed an incredible team of talented, passionate, and amazing individuals. It is our biggest priority to give all members of Solsten the space and motivation to WANT to journey on this career path with us and continue to be a part of our success. Here are some of the things our current employees appreciate:
- Competitive, location-based salary
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited with a minimum requirement of 25 days off)
- Annual Wellness & Experience bonus
- 100% employer-paid health benefits for employee and dependent(s)
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and healthcare expenses.
- Retirement savings plan
- Home office setup: laptop and necessary peripherals
- A people-first culture with a major emphasis on experience
- A company that is invested in you, your ideas, and your growth
- An opportunity to join a quickly scaling startup
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
Our team is spread out across the world, with hubs in Berlin, Helsinki, New York, and Minneapolis. Working in a fully remote capacity, this role offers you the freedom to work from wherever you choose and the flexibility to manage your own schedule. If you are based in a city where we have an office, you are welcome to work from the office.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Something looks off?