Sales Development Representative (Europe)
Solsten is advancing the human experience by empowering companies to build deeply resonating and healthier human-centered experiences.
At the intersection of play, psychology, and AI, our suite of products give companies globally the ability to understand and meet their audiences’ experiential expectations at every step of their journey in ways never before possible. From video games, streaming, mobile apps to healthcare, Solsten is ushering in a new era of technology that is better for people, and brilliant for businesses.
This is the opportunity to sell a category-defining solution that can optimize user experiences across product and marketing based on the audience’s psychological makeup. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a key role in our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had over the last five years. We will trust you to evangelize Solsten, identify target companies and create your own book of business, as well as consistently exceed performance targets that puts you on a career growth track towards Account Executive.
We’re looking for hunters and demand creators who have a strong track record of success and a passion for helping to reshape how companies build and maintain personas of their target audience, and how they achieve truly personalized experiences. You will also need to think critically around identifying pain and prescribing the best solution, as well as continuing to build our GTM team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform high-quality outreach via multiple channels to drive top of funnel results.
- Identify and qualify high value opportunities for Solsten’s suite of intelligence products.
- Articulate the differentiated value of Solsten to the customer and establish our ability to deliver immediate business value.
- Analyze our lead funnel and adjust targeting to optimize for high quality sales conversions.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities for Account Executives to meet and exceed your quota targets.
- Create excellent documentation for each account and customer touchpoint by using our CRM to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals.
- Direct accountability to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales development quota on a consistent basis.
- Develop and execute outbound strategy for events and webinars alongside marketing and Account Executive team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Strategic-thinking with a solution-oriented mindest and approach.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, particularly in a SaaS environment, showcasing your ability to drive results. Explicit experience in the gaming industry is a plus, a passion for video games a must.
- Familiarity with the Sales tech stack (Hubspot, Attention, Sales Navigator, Crunchbase) and adept at following a sales process such as MEDDICC, MEDDPICC, SPICED, etc. are considered a strong plus.
- Business-savvy paired with excellent listening skills that allow you to identify customer needs and connect Solsten’s value to these effectively.
- Solid understanding of buyer needs and the modern buyer context.
- You bring the ability to quickly identify a customer’s needs and offer pragmatic solutions.
- Demonstrated passion for video games, UX, psychology, personalization, and human-centered experiences.
- High degrees of self-motivation, accountability, and the ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Excellent and demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ambiguous, startup environment where your efforts can make a significant impact on our growth.
- Hunger to continuously learn, grow, and a demonstrated ambition to achieve the next step in your career.
- Strong employer and customer references.
YOUR SOLSTEN EXPERIENCE
At the heart of Solsten is our people. We pride ourselves with the incredible team that makes up the company and are deeply humbled by each one of our employees. We have grown beyond measure and have amassed an incredible team of talented, passionate, and amazing individuals. It is our biggest priority to give all members of Solsten the space and motivation to WANT to journey on this career path with us and continue to be a part of our success. Here are some of the things our current employees appreciate:
- Competitive, location-based salary
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited with a minimum requirement of 25 days off)
- Annual Wellness & Experience bonus
- 100% employer-paid health benefits for employee and dependent(s)
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and healthcare expenses.
- Equipment: laptop and necessary peripherals
- A people-first culture with a major emphasis on experience
- A company that is invested in you, your ideas, and your growth
- An opportunity to join a quickly scaling startup
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
Our team is spread out across the world, with hubs in Berlin and Minneapolis. This role is based out of our Berlin office, but remote options will be considered in case of exceptional candidates.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability, or age.