Solsten is advancing the human experience by empowering companies to build deeply resonating and healthier human-centered experiences.
At the intersection of play, psychology, and AI, our suite of products give companies globally the ability to understand and meet their audiences’ experiential expectations at every step of their journey in ways never before possible. From video games, streaming, mobile apps to healthcare, Solsten is ushering in a new era of technology that is better for people, and brilliant for businesses.
This is the opportunity to position and market a category-defining solution that can optimize user experiences across digital experiences based on the audience’s psychological makeup. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll play a key role in our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had over the last five years. We will trust you to evangelize Solsten and contribute to product marketing, demand generation, and social media projects.
We’re looking for strategic, curious, and collaborative creators who have a strong track record of success and a passion for helping to reshape how companies build and maintain personas of their target audience, and how they achieve truly personalized experiences. You must be capable of thinking critically about buyer pain points and open to prescribing potential solutions at various points in the customer journey.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support Marketing Strategies: Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans to drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Content Creation: Work independently and collaboratively to create compelling written and visual content for internal and external communication channels. This includes social media, sales collateral, newsletters, and other marketing materials.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with sales, customer success, and product teams to support marketing initiatives aimed at driving product adoption for new customers.
- Trade Show Activations: Assist in the planning, implementation, and execution of trade show activations and offsite sales meetings. Contribute to creating engaging experiences for external prospects.
- Social Media Management: Demonstrate a strong understanding of social media tools and platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Instagram, and X. Execute social media campaigns to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program, majoring in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Strategic-thinking with a solution-oriented mindset and approach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated creativity and a keen eye for design, with a passion for developing engaging and visually appealing marketing content.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new marketing trends, tools, and techniques.
- Proactive attitude, taking initiative to identify opportunities and propose creative solutions to marketing challenges.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Genuine interest and passion for the field of marketing, demonstrated through coursework, projects, or extracurricular activities.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles and strategies, with a focus on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and X.
- Demonstrated passion for video games, UX, psychology, personalization, and human-centered experiences.
- High degrees of self-motivation, accountability, and the ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ambiguous, startup environment where your efforts can make a significant impact on our growth.
- Hunger to continuously learn, grow, and a demonstrated ambition to achieve the next step in your career.
YOUR SOLSTEN EXPERIENCE
At the heart of Solsten is our people. We pride ourselves with the incredible team that makes up the company and are deeply humbled by each one of our employees. We have grown beyond measure and have amassed an incredible team of talented, passionate, and amazing individuals. It is our biggest priority to give all members of Solsten the space and motivation to WANT to journey on this career path with us and continue to be a part of our success. Here are some of the things our current employees appreciate:
- Competitive, location-based salary
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited with a minimum requirement of 25 days off)
- Annual Wellness & Experience bonus
- Equipment: laptop and necessary peripherals
- A people-first culture with a major emphasis on experience
- A company that is invested in you, your ideas, and your growth
- An opportunity to join a quickly scaling startup
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
Our team is spread out across the world, with hubs in Berlin and Minneapolis. This role is based out of our Minneapolis office.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability, or age.