Strategy & Operations internship
Solsten is advancing the human experience by empowering companies to build deeply resonating and healthier human-centered experiences.
At the intersection of play, psychology, and AI, our suite of products give companies globally the ability to understand and meet their audiences’ experiential expectations at every step of their journey in ways never before possible. From video games, streaming, mobile apps to healthcare, Solsten is ushering in a new era of technology that is better for people, and brilliant for businesses.
As a Strategy and Operations Intern, you’ll play a key role in our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had over the last five years. You will work directly with the Chief of Staff and the executive team to build the operational foundation of our team and to help shape strategic decisions and initiatives.
We’re looking for strategic, curious, and collaborative creators who have a strong track record of success and a passion for helping to reshape how companies build truly personalized experiences. You must be capable of thinking critically about buyer pain points and open to prescribing potential solutions at various points in the customer journey. This internship will run for 4 - 6 months.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect and analyze relevant data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations for key stakeholders.
- Operational Support: Collaborate with different departments to understand their workflows and assist in the development and implementation of operational processes.
- Strategic Planning: Contribute to the formulation and execution of strategic initiatives. Conduct market research to gather insights and support strategic decision-making.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with teams across product and commercial functions to ensure alignment and coordination on high impact projects.
- Process Improvement: Participate in the evaluation of current internal processes and suggest improvements. Help implement changes to enhance overall operational effectiveness.
- Documentation and Knowledge Management: Create and maintain documentation related to operational processes and organisational best practices.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business or other relevant field or currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program at a top tier university.
- Ideally prior experience working or interning in a fast growing startup or a top tier consultancy.
- Strategic-thinking with a solution-oriented mindset and approach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Proactive attitude, taking initiative to identify opportunities and propose creative solutions to organizational challenges.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- High degrees of self-motivation, accountability, and the ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ambiguous, startup environment where your efforts can make a significant impact on our growth.
- Hunger to continuously learn, grow, and a demonstrated ambition to achieve the next step in your career.
YOUR SOLSTEN EXPERIENCE
At the heart of Solsten is our people. We pride ourselves with the incredible team that makes up the company and are deeply humbled by each one of our employees. We have grown beyond measure and have amassed an incredible team of talented, passionate, and amazing individuals. It is our biggest priority to give all members of Solsten the space and motivation to WANT to journey on this career path with us and continue to be a part of our success. Here are some of the things our current employees appreciate:
- Competitive, location-based salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Equipment: laptop and necessary peripherals
- A people-first culture with a major emphasis on experience
- A company that is invested in you, your ideas, and your growth
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.
- Exposure to real-world business challenges.
- An opportunity to join a quickly scaling startup
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
Our team is spread out across the world, with hubs in Berlin and Minneapolis. This role is based out of our Berlin office.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability, or age.