Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
We're looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Intern to join The Mirror’s team. You'll be responsible for managing our communities on Discord, Reddit, and Twitter, engaging with our players, and creating high-quality content that resonates with our audience.
- Create engaging and relevant content for our social media channels. Much of this will simply be playing and building games in The Mirror yourself and posting content! You’re getting paid to have fun.
- Respond to community feedback and inquiries in a timely manner
- Manage and moderate our communities on Discord, Reddit, and Twitter
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Assist with planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Hours: 10-20 hours/week to start. Flexible schedule: Gamers often play evenings/weekends and so want someone who can respond in the evenings and on weekends
- Fun-loving! We want someone who loves people and wants to build a community
- Passion for video games, the gaming industry, and game development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, free of grammatical or spelling errors
- General knowledge of managing social media accounts (Discord, Reddit, and Twitter)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and a willingness to take initiative
See more open positions at themirror.space
Something looks off?